Happy Summer Solstice! To celebrate we at ImageChef have been keeping up with the best and brightest of the 2014 World Cup! With games on almost every day the competition is fierce and the excitement is contagious. We can’t wait to see who takes the cup, and we’ve been enjoying using ImageChef templates to support our faves. Today we wanted to share a few ideas on how to help your team along the road to victory…
1. Create a custom Soccer Jersey for the team you are cheering for each day, and post it on your Facebook to extend your support throughout the weeks! With colors and styles galore you an support Japan or Croatia, Mexico or Spain: http://www.imagechef.com/t/9ru9/Brazil-World-Soccer
2. Write your message of support on our Soccer Field Text-template, purchase an ImageChef Pro membership, resize the template to poster size and put it on the wall of your bedroom, dorm room or office: http://www.imagechef.com/t/d20o/Soccer-Field
3. Find the tag for your favorite team on ImageChef and create a home-made button to wear on your shirt or backpack to show your team spirit: http://www.imagechef.com/t/isdr/Brazil-Pin
4. Use ImageChef’s ever-popular ‘Wanted Poster’ template, put your favorite team’s name on it with a photo of your favorite player, and tweet it at them or at the World Cup on Twitter: http://www.imagechef.com/t/4n5q/Old-Wanted-Poster
5. Get in on the fantastic World Cup MEME’s, like this ‘Brazilian Hulk’ one: http://www.imagechef.com/meme-maker/27616446
Have fun cheering on your favorite teams, and till next time: Keep Kicking It!